RB’s To Target:
Devin Singletary (BUF):
- #1 Waiver Add at Position- With Zack Moss looking to start the week in the concussion protocol, Singletary becomes my number one add at the position. This week the Bills take on the Jets run funnel defense so as the lead back Singletary offers that RB2 ceiling. So if you have Joe Mixon on bye he makes for a nice fill in.
Devonta Freeman (BAL):
- #2 Waiver Add at Position- If Latavius Murray is still sidelined this Thursday, Freeman becomes the back to fire up against the Dolphins. The matchup and the fact that he is the Ravens lead back with no Murray (58% snap share / 15 touches), makes him a solid RB2 / Flex play for week ten. Freeman also saw some work as a pass catcher (two catches and one receiving TD).
Other Waiver options:
TE’s To Target:
Pat Freiermuth (PIT):
- #1 Waiver Add at Position- I told ya last week the rookie was a priority add at the position and after last night’s two TD performance this remains the same. The problem is if available, he is going to be highly sought after compared and pricey unlike last week where you still could have gotten him for a lower price.
Dan Arnold (JAX):
- #2 Waiver Add at Position- Another player I suggested to add last week finds himself on the list again. His role is cemented as one of the main targets in this passing attack. Arnold is talented, seeing healthy target volume, and absolutely needs to be owned.
WR’s To Target:
Elijah Moore (NYJ):
- #1 Waiver Add at Position- Fully broke out last week with the third string QB Josh Johnson under center. Moore is the real deal and is a player this coaching staff has begun to scheme for (moving him all over the formation). Moore is primed for a huge second half of the season( Bills this week but after very favorable schedule) and is a player to roster right now before it is too late. I’d rather have Moore over players such as Tyler Boyd, AJ Green, and even Allen Robinson.
Tim Patrick (DEN):
- #2 Waiver Add at Position- I’m done overlooking Patrick like many in the fantasy sphere. Patrick does nothing but produce for fantasy and needs not only to be owned but started as a weekly flex moving forward. If your fantasy teams are in need of some help, Patrick is your guy.
Other Waiver options: